It was so much fun to be able to make this project for Lucy! I finished the whole thing in one day (except for adding the velcro, which took me about 10 minutes the next day). The advent calendar had me so bogged-down that I didn't even want to sew (which made me realize that it was time to set the advent calendar aside for awhile).
It took some playing around with different fabrics to decide on the final color combination. This is the one I ended up going with.
And here's the finished product!
I used a nice, long piece of velcro so that it can adjust to fit her as she grows.
I love how all of these patterns work together. The color palette is so much fun.
Here's a shot of the back for those of you who might want to make your own little apron :).
I can't wait to give it to her for Christmas!