Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isn't it Ironic?

I have been healthy throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy... until now. I have a cold with only a week and a half to go! I've been trying to rest a ton, drink lots of water and leave the humidifier on through the night. I have a feeling that little miss Lucy might try to come early, so I've been praying that I'll feel better before going into labor. Either way, I'm trusting that God knows what He's doing, and He'll give me what I need to have great delivery. I am SO thankful for the peace He gives!

5 comments:

Brini said...

JJ I will be praying for you!! Any contractions or anything yet? I'm so excited to see baby Lucy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the birth, and may baby Lucy be strong and healthy. Blessings to you and your family :)

Best wishes from Norway..!

Josh Wax said...

i too have been healthy throughout your entire pregnancy until now. however, i'm not also pregnant at the same time...so it's tolerable. but i do have to sing at a wedding in a couple weeks, and usually if i get throat problems, it sticks around for like a month, so i'm hoping this isn't one of those times.

but seriously, a week and a half to go...how exciting is that!

Judy Kellner said...

God will give you PEACE and we are praying for you and Dave and Lucy!

Sara said...

Oh, i do hope you get over the cold soon! I was worried about balancing a cold and just Thanksgiving! ;)