First of all, I must apologize that I don't have a photo for this one. BUT, I figured this recipe was worth sharing. Also, I don't have the exact measurements for things, so you'll have to use your own discretion.
1 pack of fresh pizza dough (I love the kind from Fresh & Easy)
3 Tbs(?) Olive Oil
2 cloves minced garlic
2 Tbs(?) romano or parmesan cheese
2 sliced tomatoes
fresh basil cut coarsely chopped
*chicken apple sausage from Fresh and Easy is awesome too!
Pre-heat your oven to 450.
1. Put some flour down and roll out your dough.
2. Put olive oil in a pan and saute garlic until just turning golden.
3. Use pastry brush (or whatever you got!) to spread olive oil over the crust.
4. sprinkle with just a tiny bit of sea salt if you want to.
5. Add the delicious cheeses and tomato and sausage (if you want).. but don't add the basil just yet.
6. You can add a bit more cheese on top of your toppings if you'd like
7. put it in the oven for 10 minutes or so.
8. When it looks almost done, pull it out and add the fresh basil.
9. Put it back in the oven, and take it out when the cheese is nice and bubbly, and the bottom starts to get a little bit golden.
Let me know if you try it out. This one has been a big hit around my house!