Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chair Vision

I finally found a photo to illustrate what I'm picturing for my little orange chair. It looks like these chair renovators chose to use latex paint instead of spray paint. I really like how it looks, so I might go ahead and do it that way. To see more photos of their chair makeover, click here.

Thanks for all your advice and insight regarding this project! Whatever I do, I'm still planning to wait until after the baby comes. Hopefully we can all be patient!

2 comments:

Mikele said...

Hi JJ -

I attended a women's retreat last month in Williams where you and Dave performed.

I just wanted to say "hi" and that my kids love love love your music.

Best wishes on little Lucy.

Sleepless Stitch said...

That looks really nice. Can't wait to see your chair when you are finished with it.
Have a beautiful week!