I just finished another nursery project that I've been planning for months now. I found the branch at a Nashville park where Dave and I go for walks. I sewed 3 birds using this free pattern that I altered a little bit. After attaching the birds, it still seemed like something was missing, so I used the bumper pad fabric to make little leaves.
My vision was to hang the branch from the ceiling, but Dave wasn't too excited about making two big holes up there, so we came up with a compromise. We ended up attaching the two strings to the curtain rods. It's not exactly how I pictured it, but it's still super cute.
I only have a few more projects to go until it's all done!