Friday, October 10, 2008

Shower #2

My mother-in-law, Pauly, threw me a really wonderful shower in Phoenix. My good friend Stacy was very kind to let us use her gorgeous home! She also helped out a TON with food preparation and invitations and lots of other little details. Basically, I feel very loved.

Here are some photos I took of the food:


And yes... it all tasted as good as it looks!

Aunt Jes and me.

Grandma Pauly and I having lovely time looking at some of Lucy's wonderful gifts.

Thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum. that's all i have to say about that. if you think that stuff looks good now, just wait til you're nursing!

you look quite lovely, my friend, and i cannot WAIT to see you in one month!

The Porter Family said...

Hey! So sorry I couldn't attend your shower :( It kinda snuck up on me and I thought that it was a week later than it actually was :( But it looks like you guys had a GREAT time! I have been a little out of it lately because I just found out that I too am pregnant!

Anonymous said...

i would have loved to have that cake!