Friday, September 14, 2007

So What If I'm Obsessed?

I think I found myself a new hobby.... I bought a pack of long-sleeved onsies, and some new fabric yesterday. The tags say that the size is 18 months, but they look VERY small for 18 months. Anyway, my challenge was to make more boy styles (flowers are a no-brainer for girls), and I think I've succeeded. I decided to sew a little bit of detailing on the sleeve, which turned out to be very cute. These might be my favorite yet, and I'm even starting to consider opening my own store on etsy.com just for fun. Here are the pics:

7 comments:

Ali O said...

sooooooooo super cute.

Creative Mama said...

JJ!!! I LOVE THEM!

For reals... Those would sell for $20 each I bet...

*jj said...

thanks ladies :)

Molly W. said...

I just saw the monkey you mailed to M...I'm in love, you are very talented indeed! (which of course we all know by your cd's but the monkey is unbelievably cute JJ!)

*jj said...

awe shucks...

Kellyry said...

These are freakin' adorable. I wish I had kids to dress in these. If you were actually selling them, of course. :-)

SaraJS said...

You're right, they are way too small for 18 months...Gerber seems to run pretty small. Being a mother of 2 little boys, these are adorable and I would buy them!