Saturday, July 5, 2008

Recalling Camp

I was looking at my facebook page, and I noticed that my friends had posted some great photos... and I stole them!

Our "assignment team" pitched in (although Dave and I still have to make our contribution!) to buy a tree to plant on the property at Oakbridge. I love the imagery of planting something there at camp that will continue to grow. I'm on the left side in the second row with the white headband on (it was All-Star night... we had dress like athletically). 
Here we are with some of our friends...
This is Pam.. she was one of the other head leaders... and a WONDERFUL person. She was really gracious with me. I realize that my shirt looks kinda weird in this photo, but I assure you... that is my tank top showing :)

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

soo many new friends... I'm soo glad I got to visit you... and meet some of those precious folks... what a top notch group of people...