Monday, February 18, 2008

Dave's Pre-Birthday

Dave's 28th B-Day is coming up soon, and we decided to do a bit of celebrating early. We went to a wonderful dinner with our dear friends, Tim and Sarah. And now... a bunch of photos of us :)


After dinner we walked around Old Town Pasadena.

Dave got some boba (a rare west-coast treat). And then we went to the Coffee Bean to buy something for the rest of us non-boba drinkers. The barista screwed up Tim's order and was about to throw it out... but Dave volunteered to rescue it from the garbage can. And that's why he has two drinks.

I LOVE my friend Sarah!

5 comments:

Creative Mama said...

aaaaaa I'm LOVED... I like being loved...

Molly W. said...

Ahhh, so fun! I love Sarah too. :)

Carol said...

Fun times! Looks like you're having a wonderful time! :) Miss you!

Pauly Heller said...

And the moral of this story is: David can't stand to see perfectly good food of any kind go to waste (unless it contains mushrooms or zucchini!) Can't wait to see you!

Kaylyn said...

Oh, JJ! I am so happy to see you have a blog and that we have so much in common! I too make lovely little things. I LOVE your music and it is in my CD player often! I will be back to visit frequently!