Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Feeling


I sold this dress over the weekend. I have such a great time designing these little garments, and it's so wonderful to know that other people enjoy them too. I just decided that I would love to take some sort of beginning sewing or fashion class and dig a little deeper into this new hobby of mine. I'm hoping that there's a community college around that will offer a class that will magically fit into my schedule. We travel so much, and I'm a little doubtful that I'll find something that works. I guess I just need to take the first step and look!

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

congrats on your sale! I am bummed that I wasn't in time to get it myself. Reba would have fit it perfectly. maybe the other dress for my little rock star.

*jj said...

I could make another little denim one just like it if you want :)

Creative Mama said...

jj... what about taking a class in nor cal one of your stints up there? there are like three billion colleges up there...