Saturday, March 29, 2008

Denver Golf

Today was a PERFECT day in Denver. Dave and I have some gigs out here, and it's been great to spend some time with his sister Jessica. Today we played golf. Yes. Real golf. Well, I guess it was just kind-of real because we played on a 9-hole course designed for little kids. I wasn't planning to play, but then I saw how close the greens were, and thought I'd give it a shot. I had moments of brilliance, but mostly played pretty badly. I ended up at 19 over par... or was it 21? I can't remember for sure.

I took this photo of Dave when I was trying to figure out how to use the timer. I was going to trash it, but then it made me laugh, so I decided to post it :)

I finally figured out how to use the timer and was able to shoot us with our golfing buddies, Jess and Tony. I'm not sure why Jess and I are leaning in so much, but apparently the boys would have none of it. Also, the golf course had a "no jeans" policy, so I had to scrounge for some alternatives.

They compete like no other, but they love each other lots.

1 comment:

Pauly Heller said...

Awww! Such cute siblings with matching smiles. And JJ, the secret to enjoying golf is ... don't keep score!