Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Enough About Me

Someone "tagged" me, so I simply HAD to fill this out... and it was fun :).

10 years ago I was...
Getting ready to graduate from Valley Christian High School and start my college basketball career at Simpson.
Oblivious to the fact that I was tom-boyish.
Not expecting to make my living being a singer/songwriter.

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. workout on the treadmill in the basement
2. work on the pink dress for molly
3. rehearse with Ben Shive (we're going to fly him out for a gig in Phoenix)
4. pick up around the house
5. go to dinner with Jordan and Rachel

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. move to California.
2. give to Midtown and World Vision
3. pay off our properties.
4. Buy a really nice worktable, sewing machine and serger.... and lots and lots of wonderful fabric!

3 of my Bad Habits:
1. picking at my nails
2. WORRYING
3. Being too critical of myself

Places I've Lived:
1. Long Beach, CA
2. San Jose, CA
3. Redding, CA
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. Queen Creek, AZ
6. Nashville, TN

5 Jobs I've Had (in random order):
1. Sports Camp coach
2. Petroglyph (paint your own pottery)
3. Junior High chapel worship leader
4. Singer/Songwriter
5. cute little dress-maker

Things that most people don't know about me:
1. I used to be pretty good at sports
2. I HATE running
3. I really enjoy cooking and baking
4. I don't like driving

TAG!
1. Carol
2. Alison

5 comments:

Judy Kellner said...

How fun to look back and see what God has done and is doing in your life! By the way, according to the multiple boxes of athletic trophies and awards you still have in our garage, you were NOT "pretty good" you were an outstanding athlete! If I might, as your proud mom, tell your friends and fans, that as a high school athlete you participated in the Central Coast Section playoffs 10 of the possible 12 seasons! I think your record still stands. I love to hear you sing but I do miss watching you play basketball!!

Molly W. said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing! :) and for making B a cute dress...can't wait! :)
\

Ali O said...

ahhhh! i just saw my taggy tag...i'm literally on the way to bed. so after I sleep off my IKEA fog (Andy and i got back tonight from Atlanta) I'll get to it. i feel so honored :)

Abby... the Oregonian said...

what valley christian high school did you go too. i went to valley christian high in artesia california... small world if it is the same...

abby

*jj said...

I went to the one in San Jose :)