Monday, March 31, 2008

Today in Denver...

Jess and I decided it would be fun to make quiche for breakfast. It was SO delicious! Besides eggs and cheese, we added bacon, onions, spinach and broccoli. It took about 25 minutes longer to bake than the directions said it would, but it was worth the wait.

Here's Jess chopping up all the ingredients... don't worry... she didn't cut off her fingers (even though it kinda looks like it).

Voila!

After breakfast we went to a wonderful little fabric/yarn store called the Fancy Tiger.
I couldn't leave without taking a little something with me. I bought a stack of 3 fat quarters, and a half yard of delightful Japanese fabric. I'm envisioning using these for little pockets either on aprons or dresses.

And here's Dave wearing my beanie and women's sunglasses.

We drove downtown, walked around the Brown Palace Hotel...

... and then we walked over to the GAP and we each bought something :).... which made us hungry for Thai food! Dave and Jess might play soccer tonight (inside of course.. it snowed a little today), and I might read or listen to the ipod. What a day.

5 comments:

Pauly Heller said...

I'm really glad to know that Jessi still has all her fingers. All three of you (that includes the quiche) look beautiful. I guess David does, too ;-) Looking forward to seeing those pockets!

Molly W. said...

Love the new fabric!

Creative Mama said...

busy busy gal...

Anonymous said...

Ooo, that Japanese fabric is yummy!! Sure wish I was creative and could whip it into something adorable. But, I'm sure you'll do fine. I just love how Gap makes you hungry for Thai food...silly!

Tims said...

by the way... your hubby looks like a thug... ;)